Professional Steel Knife Sharpening Rod Stick with PP HandleSRPS-12
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This particular honing steel is the classiest of them all. It has a long and slim rod, along with ridges running across its length. Because of its length, it can hone practically all knives. It is perfect for realigning, honing and sharpening blades.
- It can also sharpen knives like cleavers, bread, vegetable, and chef knifes, as well as hunting knives. It is perfect for chefs and for home use.
- This honing steel is created from first-class steel, which is why it can seldom rust, tarnish or corrode.
- After every sharpening, you should use a damp cloth to wipe it clean.
- Easy to use, right or left handed with an ergonomic handle that fits all hands.
|Sharpening Steels, 12" Steel
|Sharpening Steels, 14" Steel